Thursday, November 5, 2015

My goal here is to bring information as well as entertainment to my readers, however few they may be.  We all have opinions, we all have idea's.  Have it be fact or fiction, I want to bring it to you. 
Not just my thought's on current events but also my dreams; stories, poems and songs. 

I am a dreamer and hopefully you will find something here that sparks your interest or brings out the dreamer within you.

Here you will find:
  • News and current events, including links and pieces from news officials (always doing my very best to give you the facts)
  • My own work; creative writing of sorts
  • The works of others, up and coming creative genius' from many fields; writers, musicians, photographers, artists of all kinds
  • INSPIRATION!

Now thank you for joining us here! We accept works from all, so please submit your genius to us and we will feature you and your work here on "2EyesOpen"
PLEASE EMAIL ALL SUBMISSION TO MS_JBIRD@YAHOO.COM ALONG WITH A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF

- Ms. J.Bird
follow me on twitter @specificpacnews

No comments:

Post a Comment